Changes

Crazycow73

I have been searching through my mind on some things that could get this clan in shape and I have tossed around the idea of making a certain number of events and wars mandatory. To get the amount needed, we could take the total number of all events that happened during the month and make the requirement 45% of all events. If you fall under this deadline, you better have a good excuse or you will be cut.Another idea that I have beat around was requirements for leadership roles. I have seen many speciality ranked fall into the inactive zone within days of being promoted.What do you guys think?

I think mandatory forum use is probably a better idea.A lot of people here aren't waiting for mandatory events (as you can see from the replies), what they are looking for is a friendly community.For that you need active posting/chatting members.Therefore I'd say a minimum amount of posts should increase at least forum activity which should involve people more with each other.More active community members may in due time result in better planned and better attended events because groups get closer to each other.

• Upvote 1

Forums are the backbone of any serious clan. Without them you are just one of those stupid Clan Chats. What harm is it to go to a site and take a few minutes to post.That's not even the problem with events anyway, there just isn't the people online at any one time to go to them. And of course, we are seriously lacking with events at the moment.Events are very important, I know; however, making people go to events they don't want to go to doesn't work, a lot of people may even leave the clan if so. If they want to come to an event, they'll come, otherwise - they have no interest in it.

• Upvote 1

Yes, I understand the forums are a major part of a clan, but honestly, what is the clan without the RuneScape aspect of it? Just a forums clan. Honestly, if you are on RS and there is an event going on, why not show up? All I am asking. "Quests" are not an excuse. "Skills" are not an excuse. There is no excuse to be on RS and not make an event. Many of these EC's put a ton of time in these events to only see a few show up. Honestly, it makes everybody frustrated to see that.

Yes, I understand the forums are a major part of a clan, but honestly, what is the clan without the RuneScape aspect of it? Just a forums clan. Honestly, if you are on RS and there is an event going on, why not show up? All I am asking. "Quests" are not an excuse. "Skills" are not an excuse. There is no excuse to be on RS and not make an event. Many of these EC's put a ton of time in these events to only see a few show up. Honestly, it makes everybody frustrated to see that.

TBH, I might have to agree with this one, EC's put a lot of time in organising stuff...So the least thing you could do is show up if you're on RS at that moment, unless its like GWD and your combat is below 100 or w/e...However, there aren't any events when I'm on so I can't make them anyways :D (im not saying we should change the event times, coz there is no 1 in the cc when I play:))

i agree if we as ecs dont know the events you hate how we supposed to know what to plan and that yeh maybe we can do 2 if we plan an event on a day one for you to come to and one that most enjoy we do do alot of hardwork especailly the the anniversary week .not easy with being in the uk i cant do them to late on certain days coz im up early most mornings and need the sleep especailly wen i go to church on a sunday ect