MW3 discussion

Huygens

Ok enough with the BF3 crap, COD is awesomeWhat do you think about mw3, in case you have bought it.I personally think the single player was a bit disappointing, at least the ending was kinda lame, im not going to spoil the ending, but it was kinda out of nowhere.The MP however , is EPIC OMFGbrings back cod 4 memories!!!The maps are awesome, and there is this system where you can choose your killstreaksyou can either beassault; killstreaks reset on death, better rewards thosupport: killstreaks dont reset on deathand something i havent unlocked yet, but ive head it kinda suckedSo, what are your first thoughts?

Well I'm a cod fan, I honestly love the game, but I always love every cod game they make, so far nothing horrible to say about the game, except the spawn kills which they seem to not be able to fix, which is a biggy for me, and I have died a few times from bull shit kills where I run around a building and the person shoots and hits the wall but I die, in kill cam it shows me not making it around the building. Survivel mode is awesome, I actually perfer it over zombies, haven't done single player yet, but I actually heard and ending was reallly really awesome, although my friend that told me this is highly addicted to cod so its hard to disapoint him.I love the support kill streak, this is a great idea, and it honestly makes sense, how you kills stack no matter if you die or not, I've always been that person that gets stuff to help my team not to get me more kills, so this is a update I love. I like the fact that took away currancy didn't really like it that much, I mean you had to unlock then gun then buy it? now if you could just buy it and not have to do both be different, but doesnt' really make sense why black ops did that. The fact they rasied the rank up to 80 kills me....just more and more rank to go up, I mean I'm the kind of person in one years time will get 4 or 5 prestige that's about it, I can't play cod all day I eventually have to take a break from it, (unlike mmo's or rpg's) so this just makes it harder for me, but not a huge deal really. Gun rank is intresting, and so far I like it, I'm glad they made it where you can get gold guns through actually using the gun instead of prestige which was completely stupid.Spec. ops are back! Hell yes!! I love spec. ops but they can be a pain in the ass, but its always fun to beat them on vet and feel special ;) , I just hope this one they add more as time goes on and not forget about them. I have considered going elite but I"m not sure if I want to yet...tough decision, not really sure what all it can benifit, but I might we shall see. So only issues I have had with cod is, spawn killing issues (but that goes back to cod 4 when I first started playing) and today there was a huge lagg that kept laggin every couple of secs and it wasn't just me, ppl on live was talkinga bout it, now it did save me a few times on search but it also got me killed a few times, hoping that's gone when I wake up tonight to play before work.All in all it still beats bf by a long shot.

• Upvote 1

Personal opinions.... Been playing online since COD2 on the pc now on xbox ;)1. The spawns are shit but I play s n d so whatevs2. The support KS means constant UAV's (NOOB FRIENDLY not good)3. People have moaned so much about quickscopes they have resorted to just piling cars in the way so you can't get a clear shot, this means it's way too easy for people to get behind you bad for competitive players AND all snipers can do is quickscope now... GF Moaners4. All the guns need a nerf IMO you should not die to 3 shots on standard... May aswell just get rid of hardcore if it's going to be like that5. The lash back when your being shot is a fucking joke. Someone shoots you from the side you react chances are you will struggle to hit the cunt. Unless they are fucking garbage. MW2 was a better game. They've tried too much on the maps and they've made a noob friendly game for rushers be interested to see it played competitively.We will see after a few updates.

+1 for coty

:D Also, yeah I'm just waiting for the hacks to start, right now its a great game but give it time and you will have everybody 10th prestige (if not already) and getting unlimited care packages etc. etc...Btw if any of you want to add me on live gamertag is xDa Man77x and there is a space between Da and Man :P

:D Also, yeah I'm just waiting for the hacks to start, right now its a great game but give it time and you will have everybody 10th prestige (if not already) and getting unlimited care packages etc. etc...Btw if any of you want to add me on live gamertag is xDa Man77x and there is a space between Da and Man :P

PC dude PC!!! :o

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ive gone completely off the COD franchise and most people who play it now. I either play Halo or Fifa now :/ am I growing up or something?

BRAD!@ I just got Halo Reach sunday so I can learn the sotryline for halo 4. wanna game together? if you have xbox add me: L3gacy96EDIT: Halo is only on xbox mah bad, still add me though Edited by Dy3nasty666

• 1 month later...