Sad/Terrible news

Addison

I have fought rock crabs for hours straight increasing my combat levels and str atk def and Bwads was super super nice giving me the Rune set to get ready for the war,I was hoping to participate in these wars Thursday and Sunday but unfortunately, I'm now unavailable as I have just received a phone call from my uncle telling me grandma is sick and in the hospital so I must go pack up and drive down to New Jersey now!I doubt that I will be on during the war times that I worked hard for from combat lvl 20 something to now 51.... this is a real shame...I'm sorry that I cannot make the war times and Bwads I'll return your Rune equipment when we see each other online again...Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused

• Upvote 1

Oh wow, bro I hope your grandmother gets better, mine died just over a month ago, it sucks.As for the wars, we appreciate that you've been training so hard to prepare for these wars, really. It sucks you can't make it, but don't worry, there are more wars to come.Again, hope she gets better.

• Upvote 1

Thank you everyone very much :lol:How did the fun war go yesterday?I'll be on later today and Saturday I'm going back home(Grandma is fine, still in the hospital)And then Sunday I don't know if I'm hanging out with mom or staying home to play Runescape all daySo who knows if I make it to sunday war not, probably not lol