Can the Bots be Revived

Brad

Apparently they can coming from RSBot the leader in Bot scripts. "/ decided to do a little digging to see if they would be gone for good.

As expected, the bots are currently down due to the recent RS update. We are working on an update and will keep you posted here as we progress. Stay tuned for updates. Thanks.

Updates

[*]11:23 AM - We're still evaluating the update. No doubt this update is much larger than normal and will require a lot of work. However, we're not dead as some may have you believe. We will be back up ASAP. I will be able to provide a better time estimate some time in the future. - Taken From RSBot

I'll keep checking in and updating you here. Bad News. but we all knew it was coming

They'll be back lol. you cant stop bots.

Posted Image

Thats Powerbot not RSBot... there a group of developers that left RSBot to make there own bots because they werent happy. They tried to take the name with them but lost. There fb group is just called RSBot but they are Powerbot... and there shit high ban rate with them.

[*]Oct 25 9:47 PM - Progress is coming along nicely. There is still a lot of work to do. No exact time estimate is available, however, don't expect anything within the next 24 hours.

[*]Oct 25 11:23 AM - We're still evaluating the update. No doubt this update is much larger than normal and will require a lot of work. However, we're not dead as some may have you believe. We will be back up ASAP. I will be able to provide a better time estimate some time in the future.

Thats Powerbot not RSBot... there a group of developers that left RSBot to make there own bots because they werent happy. They tried to take the name with them but lost. There fb group is just called RSBot but they are Powerbot... and there shit high ban rate with them.

[*]Oct 25 9:47 PM - Progress is coming along nicely. There is still a lot of work to do. No exact time estimate is available, however, don't expect anything within the next 24 hours.

[*]Oct 25 11:23 AM - We're still evaluating the update. No doubt this update is much larger than normal and will require a lot of work. However, we're not dead as some may have you believe. We will be back up ASAP. I will be able to provide a better time estimate some time in the future.

Powerbot is Rsbot. Jagex took over the domian name. same group. proof? Wei Sui.

Posted Imagev Powerbot.

Powerbot is Rsbot. Jagex took over the domian name. same group. proof? Wei Sui.

Posted Imagev Powerbot.

thats not proof... Jagex took over powerbots domain not rsbots... rsbots still works.

So you may be asking yourself, what makes RSBots.net better than PowerBot (PowerBot.org, previously known as RSBot)? Why should I use a paid Premium Bot from RSBots.net when I can get a free one from Power Bot? Programmatically, the answer is quite simple.

^ ermmmm gf they made there facebook chann when they were RSBot, and never made a new page.

[*]Oct 27 4:32 PM - Just letting you all know we're making very good progress. Much more awesomeness has been completed today. Thank you for being patient. Again, this weekend will bring much more information for you guys.

[*]Oct 26 6:55 PM - Today's RS update introduced more interesting challenges. Fear not! Work is still coming along nicely, however, do not expect anything in the immediate future. We will be returning. We are not dead. Significant information regarding many of the current events will be made available this weekend.

[*]Oct 26 9:50 AM - Updates are still coming along without a hitch! We appreciate your patience.

even if they are just saying that, I'm just letting you know what they are saying

Well, yeah all the shittier bots are gone thank god!But all the popular ones are for sure going to back...I have a good feeling that someday, maybe in a year or so, Jagex will come up with something to destroy bots for good forever............. nah I don't know that's just me dreaming!When the bots do come back up, All I'll be like is "Hey what's up?" like 5 times giving it a minute in between following them, and then say "your a bot aren't you?"And if they don't say anything.. I'll report them!!! I'll report 100's of them idc I hate bots!

• Upvote 1

Jagex fucked up and broke the law, and now RsBots is taking legal action against them.

The funny part is that they might win. Oh and they said that bots should be back up in less than two weeks; I say we enjoy the free air space while it lasts.

Read Article

Well I hate to say this... because I love Jagex for a great, old, and popular game.. but... they just got owned x.x

Here is a section from the case filing of the lawsuit. Demand J seems a bit unreal.

Posted Image

Honestly, Jagex illegally obtained PayPal information of people breaking their rules. I think I read somewhere the bot is illegal to use. I would just like to see the whole thing get dropped entirely.

Here is a section from the case filing of the lawsuit. Demand J seems a bit unreal.

Posted Image

Honestly, Jagex illegally obtained PayPal information of people breaking their rules. I think I read somewhere the bot is illegal to use. I would just like to see the whole thing get dropped entirely.

I did some research. Altering the game code is illegal, paint/reflection bots (the ones used on RsBots) doesn't do so in anyway; so they are well within the law (which is probably why Jagex couldn't legally bring down their websites after all these years.)

I'm interested in the outcome. But I'm extremely dissapointed in Jagex for obtaining such personal and sensitive information illegally and at PayPal for giving it up without consent of the holder of the E-mail.