Dusty and Crazy: DIY Duo!

Dusang

Hello, and welcome to Dusang and Crazy's DIY thread!

Our DIY rules:
  • [*]We cannot trade anyone for any reason other than completing the Shield of Arrav and Heroe's Quest. [*]We cannot loot items dropped by other players. [*]We cannot grant or accept aid. [*]We cannot use the Grand Exchange. [*]We cannot acquire items through PvP.

Dusang's Progress!

Posted Image

Dusang's Bank!

TBA - just you wait!

Crazy's Progress!

TBA

Crazy's Bank!

Posted Image

Our Goals!

• [*]Work on mining/smithing/woodcutting/fishing/cooking! Until 50, at which point we'll become members! [*]Do all available quests! [*]Make graphics for this thread! [*]Enjoy ourselves!

Recent Achievements!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Reminds me of that one event where we all had level 3's and we raced to see who could get all their skills to 10 first.As long as you are honest about it, good luck. I don't see you doing this for long though. AND DON'T NEGLECT YOUR MAINS.Edit: Just wondering, why are you not allowed to grant aid?

Reminds me of that one event where we all had level 3's and we raced to see who could get all their skills to 10 first.As long as you are honest about it, good luck. I don't see you doing this for long though. AND DON'T NEGLECT YOUR MAINS.Edit: Just wondering, why are you not allowed to grant aid?

You can prove you've never used the GE. The GE tutorial pops up the first time you use it. And you can exit it if you wish for it to remain. But eh, this is more for me anyways. Just for fun. If I ever quit this account, or quit playing as I do on it, I'll probably just quit RS for a while. I quit my main except for wars, by the way. Granting aid gives you experience. That's allowing others to help you.

• 4 weeks later...