Photo

Brads Goals :D

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
Best of luck :D ill race you :D me to 99 cooking and you with 70 dung and 70 rcing :D

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Posted Image

:D been waiting to update with this, ITS DUNGEON DOOR TIME!

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Make sure you have some awesome parties in there ;p!

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Congratz Idk how you guys do construction x_x so time consuming and so much money :/

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Isn't construction like one of the fastest 99s? Time consuming? Psst. Very expensive though, yes.What "skillguide" is that, Brad? :o Grats anyway. :)

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Isn't construction like one of the fastest 99s? Time consuming? Psst. Very expensive though, yes.What "skillguide" is that, Brad? :o Grats anyway. :)

hehe its 'new', if you lvl up and press on the skill you get this shit instead of the old lay-out

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Yer the new layout sucks lolCan't see the chat at the bottom whilst it's up...Aye I'm getting about 150kxp an hour because I afk a lot lol and I've spend like 130m on the planks for 99 so not too bad lolThankyou all :D

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Been a while since I updated this :P I stopped playing over BXP weekend which was a bit fkn stupid lol

but I'm back with it now, and I have reached 87 Construction!
So I am getting there slowly :P

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

Yer the new layout sucks lolCan't see the chat at the bottom whilst it's up...Aye I'm getting about 150kxp an hour because I afk a lot lol and I've spend like 130m on the planks for 99 so not too bad lolThankyou all :D

I agree, the new layout is terrible. Gl on 99 construction though! Also, Prayer got the coolest skillcape emote, so gratz on that even though it's a bit late...

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
We're halfway there!!! Absolutely tanking up the exp now ;) aim to have 99 by Sunday :D

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Keep it going bro!

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Posted Image

Close now :D maybe tomorrow if i try really hard but most likely I will get it on Saturday :)

Won't be a 99 gathering though, as It will be my 10th 99... ;)

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

Posted Image

Close now :D maybe tomorrow if i try really hard but most likely I will get it on Saturday :)

Won't be a 99 gathering though, as It will be my 10th 99... ;)

That's no fun, you should use every excuse to have a party! Especially in your house!

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Posted Image

ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Smithing next :D

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Gratz dude! Why dont you train slayer btw? :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com