Huygens' pursuit of epicness

Huygens

Grats on 63 Hunter! The skill sucks... :PNice merching though, always wanted to know how to merch properly! xD

Well, its just flipping what im doing, fairly easy to do once you get the hang of it, search for guides on youtubes!Just try it with items that are on the most traded list, I currently flip cannonballs (10k limit) pure essence limit (25k limit) and coal (25k limit),the average profit is like 2 gp for the p ess and coal which is 25k*2gp=50k cash per time flipped which adds up quite nicely while doing your farm runsCannonballs are dropping tho, so don't buy anything over night, just sell stuff if you've got leftovers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does agility benefit you in anyway aside from doing quests and shortcuts...I remember once I was told it benefits your Run% is that true?Congratz (:

Yeah you replenish run energy faster with high agility ;). Nowadays you can just sit down and the energy will replenish quite fast, but back in the days you could not lol. But I'm thinking about getting 70 agility for the blue dragon shortcut :D

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

Not sure whats next, need to update my goals

Short term are at least:

1 or 2 slay tasks to get 82 slayer

Lunar Diplomacy

Some tasks to get ardy cape and stuff like that (ardy cape 2 = improved loot @ ZMI altar);

another 65, it will be either RC (probably after doing lunar and getting ardy cape) or thieving, both semi-cool skills

Maybe some money making, I just donated 7.5m to an old irl friend that just started playing again; flipping + farming would be nice after prices settle when BXP weekend is over

Hmm... Your G&A inspires me to play again... But I can only play on my shitty laptop, and that's annoying... Anyone know how to reset a computer? The new stationary computer my bro uses, so I might restart the old one. Aldo, was it Smoking Kills that was the quest to make Slayer better?

Im glad to hear and no I dont know shit about computer and yes it was smoking kills :D

• 2 weeks later...

Update time:

Posted Image

Posted Image

65 farming fuck yeah

Posted Image

Posted Image

64 dungeoneering, troll invasion fuck yeah, if you look closely you can even see me talking to an npc, yes i was that bored

Posted Image

First part of wyvern task, not bad, horrible task tho, they hit too much

Posted Image

Bitches working together like pros

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...