Photo

Junk Drop

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

DOLfan

DOLfan

• 196 Posts
Event: Junk DropMeeting Place: Lumbridge Castle World 1Notes: Event starts at 9pm EST. Bring Junk to Drop and Watch the Noobs Scatter (According to Sisqo)TIME CHART ----------------------------- 2:00 a.m. GMT Time (GMT) 10:00 p.m. Atlantic Time (GMT -4:00) 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time (GMT -5:00) 8:00 p.m. Central Time (GMT -6:00) 7:00 p.m. Mountain Time (GMT -7:00) 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time (GMT -8:00) 5:00 p.m. Alaskan Time (GMT -9:00) 42:00 Hawaii - Aleutian Time (GMT -10:00) If your timezone is not included in the chart, this link may help: Timezone Converter Directions 1. Select "Use The Following Date/Time:" 2. Set the date to that of the event. 3. Set the time to that of the event. 4. Select your Timezone and then click "Convert".

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blue speed

Blue speed

• 255 Posts
this would be worth attending lol

Coty530

Coty530

• 130 Posts
I will be making this one, although I will need some reminding.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
2 am AGAIN :( stupid yanks :)

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
same here brad do u live in the uk

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
yer :) born and bred yorkshireman :D even though I live in Lincoln now but thats not the point :Pmaybe we should do a poll to see what times are best for events?? 0.0

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Haha. I went to Lincoln University, attended 1 lecture, then spent a month getting hammered and trying to nail wimen.--Anyways, 2am, i'll be naptime.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
welcome to lincoln (y) haha why the fuck would you go to that uni though? its wank :')

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com