Super dungeneering squad?!

I God-Apollo

Hey I need a super dungeneering squad, and to do well with that you need the 4 roles I have above me most importantly fisher/cooker. Hurry I need 100k dung xp so I can rape some f2p nooobbbs. This will be P2p, and this is whatever dung level is the lowest outta the team

Any dung levels allowed

Ex of layout of post

combat level: 80

Melee stats/Ranged stats:

Ranged:90 (If you use melee say attack and strength)

Defence: 42

Hit points: 81

Prayer: 52

Specialty stats:

Fletching: 99 (make bows)

Hey I need a super dungeneering squad, and to do well with that you need the 4 roles I have above me most importantly fisher/cooker. Hurry I need 100k dung xp so I can rape some f2p nooobbbs.Ex of layout of postcombat level: 80Melee stats/Ranged stats:Ranged:90 (If you use melee say attack and strength)Defence: 42Hit points: 81Prayer: 52Specialty stats:Fletching: 99 (make bows)

Will this be f2p or p2p and you might want to include dungeoneering level in the form

Should of posted your dung level so I can actually know if I want to dung with you or not. Feel free to hit me up when you do dung and if I'm not busy, I'll come.Combat: 116 p2pMelee: 85'sRange: 82Magic: 84 ( I think)Prayer: 76, 80 when I get p2p againSummoning: 70Firemaking: 99Dungeoneering: like 75 I thinkAll skills 60+yup

blex void and timber you guys might get board, cause I'm low dung. 25 to be exact, going for 100k xp to rape some f2p noooobbbsss as I said; which is only 50dung, so if your 50+ dung your not going to be doing super cool dungs. Annnnd this is for fun/tokens so if you wanna get dung up super fast go for a different team since my A team wil only do dungs that everyone in the team can do. But otherwise your all accepted need 4 people other then me and a friend, so tell me, after hearing this new info, if you still wanna join.