Timber's G&A

Timber Wolfs

I needed a way to keep track of what I need to get done online and what better way than sharing it with my clan mates!

I will update this thread regularly so I encourage you guys to post regularly in support! <3

-----------Starting level/Current Level/Goal level----------

67/70/85 Dung:

Posted Image

80/80/99 Summoning:

Posted Image

96/99/99 Mage: 99 MAGIC ACHIEVED!

Posted Image

90/99/99 Range: 99 RANGE ACHIEVED!

Posted Image

67/86/99 Thieving:

Posted Image

Right now I'm making back the cash I spent in buying torva. But after that I should be getting 99 range and mage within 3 weeks.

Remember post your support! :)

Those are some very ambitious goals. How quickly are you planning to reach each each of them or are you working them all concurrently?Range always seems to be the slowest for me to work on out of that list, supposedly Dungeoneering is the fastest if you can stand it. I'm not much of a fan of dungeoneering, it takes way too much attention all the time (unless you are a leech, which I am not, he he).I've taken to using addy bolts with a rune crossbow to train range lately myself but I don't know if it's really a good way or not. Can you recommend any good methods?Good luck!

Got 92 range. :)Might add 99 thieving to the list.------------------------------------------------------------------------@Zeph:I hop around from skill to skill every couple of hours.For me dung turns into a drag after the 2nd of 3rd dungeon lol.Since I have plenty money to burn, I bought some 40mill worth of red chinchompas some time ago. I get a decent 70-80k xp per hour. The cheaper way to do things would be Yaks with iron knives, you get some 50k xp an hour but it's decent xp.------------------------------------------------------------------------I might get up to 98 or 99 mage on double xp weekend. It's just something I want to get out of the way.Thanks for the support guys! <3

I will beat you to 99range!

.......Posted Image.............Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image...Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image....Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image ..Posted Image...............Posted Image...............Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

...Posted Image..Posted Image........Posted Image......Posted Image....Posted Image........Posted Image...Posted Image......Posted Image..Posted Image...............Posted Image...............Posted Image........Posted Image

..Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image....Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image....Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image...Posted Image........Posted Image..Posted Image...............Posted Image..............Posted Image........Posted Image

.Posted Image.........Posted Image...Posted Image.................Posted Image................Posted Image........Posted Image..Posted Image...............Posted Image..............Posted Image.......Posted Image

Posted Image..........Posted Image...Posted Image.................Posted Image................Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image...Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image..Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image..Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Speaking of range; 98 range. ;)