Photo

I am Back :)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Ok so my internet was out for the last 3-4 days, it sucked huge elephant balls. Like literally. lol. Well my cable chord that runs underground somehow got cut (Dont ask how, i literally dont know!) lol. So ive been having to live without Internet and T.V. (though i never watch t.v) for the last 3 days. But it hasnt been too bad, since ive been playing alot of baseball with my brother outside, and I went to the Celebrate Freedom of Atlanta Concert saturday with a really close friend :3Anyway, Dear Hoes and Pimps,IM BACK :3

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
Hey, welcome back. My name is Crazycow73 and I am always here to help if you need anything. Glad to hear you like baseball little Timmy, it is a fun sport. By the way, I am pretty sure your brother cut the cord so you could spend more time with him.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Lmfao im sure your on to something there tyler xD hahahahahahhaha. I missed you guys so much xD. The Feeling probably isn't mutual :)

Kaiden

Kaiden

• 443 Posts
POST MOAR AND DO EVENTS :)

Blakelington

Blakelington

• 238 Posts
Posted Image The worst is over!

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
But kaiden :0 i have the Second most amount of Posts on our website (24 posts behind mono) :) lololol. but you are definitly right about the events. I really need to get cracked down on them!

drunkenfaith

drunkenfaith

• 98 Posts
wb bro :)

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Thanks drunk :3

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
Oh god, same here. Internet has been on and off most of the time. Computer is also broken'd. I'll be back in full by the 8th.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Hope to see you soon mono <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com