Photo

Taking a break

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
Well, ever since my friend left, Runescape has started to get really boring for me. Just a couple minutes ago, I disconnected and lost my claws. That was the last straw for me. I will be taking a break from this game an deciding on whether it's really worth wasting my time on.EDIT: At the moment I've decided that I will take a break for the next week, then come back and no-life bonus xp weekend. After that, I will decide what I want to do.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
I see, i hope the real world treats you well bro. Come back if you wish. Either way bro, have a good life.

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts
Well as ranger said HAve a good life and do what you think it's better for you because you might regret later, so chose whisely.
Good luck Posted Image

Dusang

Dusang

• 115 Posts
Atleast still hang out in IRC.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
I will on my iPod.

drunkenfaith

drunkenfaith

• 98 Posts
will miss ya bro keep in touch

Deus

Deus

• Banned
  • 338 Posts
What I'm not your friend anymore? That sucks about the claws man, I myself DC A LOT~~ and by a lot, I mean everytime I get a phone call or a text on my droid. Ive lost mills upon mills like that. Sorry about your claws man, and I hope you decide to come back soon. Best of luck to ya, and keep in touch. I really wish you would re consider man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com