Why do we even care about teh Citadel?

Tynisa

How about this for a reason:Do it you noob. Peer pressure.But on a serious note, it's about building and sharing something with your clan mates. You get your own amazing world to hang out in, and its awesomeness directly reflects how much work you've put into it. There are also summoning plots on t4/5.

Topic ^.Seriously, why do we even care?What are the actual gains that are citadel-only activities?I am yet to be convinced, so please - give me a good enough reason to even want to participate in the 1k horiffic grind.

Well we never know the future.We are almost in September and so the behind the scenes will come and we never know that if in this month or in any other there will be a great and usefull update to the citadel. We never know but this is about reunite be with your clan mates and share the fun and you also get some free WC XP and then the clan ring that to you may suck but for some ppl it's quite good and may become realy usefull in the future too.

Summoning plot hasn't even proved to be an efficient way to train; I just don't see the point in devoting time to something NO ONE even utilizes, save actually using it to gather resources to...maintain it. If I saw that my clanmates actually used it, and it was utilized by the events team, I would put work into it. Otherwise, no chance.

Summoning plot hasn't even proved to be an efficient way to train; I just don't see the point in devoting time to something NO ONE even utilizes, save actually using it to gather resources to...maintain it. If I saw that my clanmates actually used it, and it was utilized by the events team, I would put work into it. Otherwise, no chance.

You can't just follow the others.... SOmeone have to start in the bigining or we will never have anyone there....

I make a point of doing my cap at the start of the week. Completed my 1.2k cap today (it's gone up for some reason). I can't always be there for the 10pm (GMT) slot but, will be there a bit later sometimes.As has been said, the future is unknown as to what might happen for Citadels. Personally, I find the clan ring useful in grinding out my mining xp on the surface and i's also something different from the norm.