Companions

Mageman

Simple enough, did you use one or not and why?Personally, I saw you could have companions and said, "oh fuck no, I'm not using that." Reasons being, I much prefer to adventure solo, I don't need someone constantly walking in front of my spells, you level slower and who needs a human when you can have 2 rock monsters that throw lightning.

I haven't really used them either. They seem too fragile, and I have an OCD thing with never permanently losing something or someone if it can be avoided. I use storm atronachs when I can stand them; they're annoying as fuck in cities though, especially when you're trying to hear people speak.

I haven't really used them either. They seem too fragile, and I have an OCD thing with never permanently losing something or someone if it can be avoided. I use storm atronachs when I can stand them; they're annoying as fuck in cities though, especially when you're trying to hear people speak.

Why would you ever have them in cities? I just use them if I don't feel like killing shit and theres some shit to kill...