World of Warcraft!

Delroth

Hai guys, I know this an RS clan but what the hell, they're is some WoW players in here and I know it. don't be embaressed we all have downloaded the free trial....Well, weather you're level 5 or 85 this is the place to talk about WoW

Some general info first of all.

Main: DpsFTW - Troll, Frost, Mage - Level 65.

Alt: Level 57 Orc Dk.

Realm: Auchindown

Real Id: Wacurrie@sky.com

Pics...

Posted Image

• 7 months later...

I remembered playing WoW back when BC was hot and now it's boring as hell! Only times I EVER get on is after the tuesday's maintenance and on Sunday nights for 10man raids. I just get my valor for the week within a day and that's it! I did hear of goodnews on the new MoP expansion besides the silly " OMG I HATE PANDAAAAAS!!!" crap. I had to take a 2 year leave cuz I wasn't able to pay for the monthly sub (didn't have a job back then) but if I did play all the way to now... I woulda been a 5 year vet of that game! I would most likely be on rs on tuesdaysFartmanjoe (Now Russellprime because it "was against their naming policies" yet I had it for a 1 year and a half!) 85 Fire mageBlackhand server

I remembered playing WoW back when BC was hot and now it's boring as hell! Only times I EVER get on is after the tuesday's maintenance and on Sunday nights for 10man raids. I just get my valor for the week within a day and that's it! I did hear of goodnews on the new MoP expansion besides the silly " OMG I HATE PANDAAAAAS!!!" crap. I had to take a 2 year leave cuz I wasn't able to pay for the monthly sub (didn't have a job back then) but if I did play all the way to now... I woulda been a 5 year vet of that game! I would most likely be on rs on tuesdaysFartmanjoe (Now Russellprime because it "was against their naming policies" yet I had it for a 1 year and a half!) 85 Fire mageBlackhand server

Lol, fart is the worst swear word ever!Also, I've never played WoW, never intend to either. It really is overpriced.