Firemaking city burning

FunnyPirate

Well, yesterday we had this event, I think that for this event, the size of it was poor, I think that the event was poor, what I think is that there is people in the clan that don't care much about some events.There were people going to bandos at the same time we some P2P didn't went to the event.We started at the GE and there were 5 guys of us, Nelly, Me, Arcuse, Tasty pie, Deus and some more 2 other guys that I don't remember. We did some reasonable fire there, then we change and we went to lumby we burn the fron of the castle, later on, we went to falador, thats wen nelly and 1 more guy quited and then we started to fire in falador east bank close to the party room, blakelington came we did some nice fire there.We had fun xD but should have been more people in th event. I gain like 40k in firemaking I was almost at lvl 78 :)We advertise alot in everywere to people join TRR ''the best comunity clan in RS'', we sad that alot :)I realy think that the event in terms of people was poor because there were like 10-15 guys in the clan chat, and a few more in friends chat, and the event had like 7-8 guys so It was not good at all, and even some ppl quited during the event to go Bandos...Oh and soz, I didn't remember to take pictures