F2P team Pking

FunnyPirate

Event: F2P team pking

Meeting Place: Edgeville world 1

Date: Sunday, August 14

Notes: Grab ur rune gear and set up, team capes are the best to def bonus, but we cam make this a pking event and even recruit some ppl, so bring your clan cape instead lets make ourselves popular.

Have fun above all and don't get killed.......

TIME CHART

-----------------------------

12:00 p.m. GMT Time (GMT)

8:00 p.m. Atlantic Time (GMT -4:00)

7:00 p.m. Eastern Time (GMT -5:00)

6:00 p.m. Central Time (GMT -6:00)

5:00 p.m. Mountain Time (GMT -7:00)

4:00 p.m. Pacific Time (GMT -8:00)

3:00 p.m. Alaskan Time (GMT -9:00)

2:00 Hawaii - Aleutian Time (GMT -10:00)

If your timezone is not included in the chart, this link may help: Timezone Converter

Directions

1. Select "Use The Following Date/Time:"

2. Set the date to that of the event.

3. Set the time to that of the event.

4. Select your Timezone and then click "Convert".

Muscle. Do not make an Event that you want to host but can not. It's not practical for being an ET and your only making Events and then passing the responsibility of leading it to someone else. They don't count towards your quota of Events if [have] to make to keep your job.

Muscle. Do not make an Event that you want to host but can not. It's not practical for being an ET and your only making Events and then passing the responsibility of leading it to someone else. They don't count towards your quota of Events if [have] to make to keep your job.

What you sad is urong, because wen I anounced this event almost a week ago, I didn't knew that today night I wouldn't be here to make it, so everytime I make a event I'm almost shure that I'm gonna be there, me not being there is a last hour announcement.... So what can I do? Don't make any events thinking that I won't go to any of them??? you can't just come here and say that stuff....