• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts

too bad you dont count all the times i donated on the old sites haha

I think they should :)

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

too bad you dont count all the times i donated on the old sites haha

Too bad it doesn't matter cause you ditched us. NO AWARDS FOR YOU RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
Unfortunately we can't count old donations since the money is not in our account, nor do we have any proof of any of the donations.

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

Too bad it doesn't matter cause you ditched us. NO AWARDS FOR YOU RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did not ditch.Trr was quite dead.I went on forums, nothing.Irc, desolate.Friend Chat, lone botter.Clan Chat, empty.All Trr members on my friends list offline.No emails or anything.Was like this for days.So i joined my other friends(bgs/fergal) clan(tlol).4days after i joined tlol people started popping up again in trr.After awhile Trr had a new site and I joined as clan friend.So explain how did i ditch?

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

Did not ditch.Trr was quite dead.I went on forums, nothing.Irc, desolate.Friend Chat, lone botter.Clan Chat, empty.All Trr members on my friends list offline.No emails or anything.Was like this for days.So i joined my other friends(bgs/fergal) clan(tlol).4days after i joined tlol people started popping up again in trr.After awhile Trr had a new site and I joined as clan friend.So explain how did i ditch?

I'm just kidding around Pinhead. I see why you did it, but you could come back, as we are clearly Superior.P.S. Computers need sarcasm font.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
Massive update. Please provide feedback and information if I left anything out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,741 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,397 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com