Messed Up day!

Stuart

Didn't sleep at all last night because I decided to work-out just before bed. 4am this morning just messing about on Photoshop.Felt so tired at about 9 that I went to sleep.It's now 2pm and I still feel tired which means I'll probably sleep most of the dayMoral of the story, go to bed early :L

Reffing minor league baseball xD Its like 14 dollars an hour. So a game usually takes like 2 hours, and ill be getting like 2-3 games in a day. and i only work on fridays and saturdays for the fall, so thats like 6 games a week which is $168 dollars which takes $40 bucks to fill up my gas tank....... Therefore, believe me when i say i will definitly donate to the clan with some left over money i have xD

Reffing minor league baseball xD Its like 14 dollars an hour. So a game usually takes like 2 hours, and ill be getting like 2-3 games in a day. and i only work on fridays and saturdays for the fall, so thats like 6 games a week which is $168 dollars which takes $40 bucks to fill up my gas tank....... Therefore, believe me when i say i will definitly donate to the clan with some left over money i have xD

Damn, you're lucky, I'd love to ump. Which minor league are you umpiring?

That's an insane $/hour job for the work.On topic - During the summer, I stay up about 30mins later every night. It seems like I'm going to bed at 4:30am before I know it, and then I'm walking up at 1-2pm... It's hard to get out of the habit after awhile.

I mean... nothing really happens on summer mornings anyway, it's not a terrible habit to get yourself into.

When I went to New Mexico, it was a 2 hour time difference, so I was going to bed at around 8 o'clock there (After a day of 7-12 miles of hiking) tired as hell. Eventually got used to the time difference, started going to bed later, and now, since I am back in PA, I am going to bed at about 1 to 2 every night and waking up at 7. Bad news all around.