Photo

Messed Up day!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Stuart

Stuart

• 172 Posts
Didn't sleep at all last night because I decided to work-out just before bed. 4am this morning just messing about on Photoshop.Felt so tired at about 9 that I went to sleep.It's now 2pm and I still feel tired which means I'll probably sleep most of the dayMoral of the story, go to bed early :L

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
oh ive been having the same problem lately xD Today was the first day of the summer that i woke up BEFORE 12 haha. i woke up at 7 :)

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

oh ive been having the same problem lately xD Today was the first day of the summer that i woke up BEFORE 12 haha. i woke up at 7 :)

Lucky bastard. Don't have to work every day.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Thats actually about to change in the middle of this month xD

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

Thats actually about to change in the middle of this month xD

Oh, what are you doing?

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Reffing minor league baseball xD Its like 14 dollars an hour. So a game usually takes like 2 hours, and ill be getting like 2-3 games in a day. and i only work on fridays and saturdays for the fall, so thats like 6 games a week which is $168 dollars which takes $40 bucks to fill up my gas tank....... Therefore, believe me when i say i will definitly donate to the clan with some left over money i have xD

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

Reffing minor league baseball xD Its like 14 dollars an hour. So a game usually takes like 2 hours, and ill be getting like 2-3 games in a day. and i only work on fridays and saturdays for the fall, so thats like 6 games a week which is $168 dollars which takes $40 bucks to fill up my gas tank....... Therefore, believe me when i say i will definitly donate to the clan with some left over money i have xD

Damn, you're lucky, I'd love to ump. Which minor league are you umpiring?

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Well i gotta start with like 8-9 year olds then if the same thing happens to me like what happens to my friend, then i may get promoted up to 10-11 which is a added 2 dollars a hour. B) You should try and see if you could :)

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
That's an insane $/hour job for the work.On topic - During the summer, I stay up about 30mins later every night. It seems like I'm going to bed at 4:30am before I know it, and then I'm walking up at 1-2pm... It's hard to get out of the habit after awhile.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Yeah man, the catch. STANDING OUT IN THIS DAMNED HEAT >.>

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

That's an insane $/hour job for the work.On topic - During the summer, I stay up about 30mins later every night. It seems like I'm going to bed at 4:30am before I know it, and then I'm walking up at 1-2pm... It's hard to get out of the habit after awhile.

I mean... nothing really happens on summer mornings anyway, it's not a terrible habit to get yourself into.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
true, only problem is that school starts like in 3 days down here in georgia. But i dont go to school anymore since i graduated, its just a bad habit if you got a early job or school :P

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
When I went to New Mexico, it was a 2 hour time difference, so I was going to bed at around 8 o'clock there (After a day of 7-12 miles of hiking) tired as hell. Eventually got used to the time difference, started going to bed later, and now, since I am back in PA, I am going to bed at about 1 to 2 every night and waking up at 7. Bad news all around.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
oh i can bet O.o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com