Videos

FunnyPirate

Just to say that there are people that know how to make movies and get printe screens into pics online. I only know how to take the pics online, so I ask to someone to make a new post about help taking print screens and upload them online and then help in how to make videos out of the gameplay, add some simple effects and upload to youtube, that way would realy help some guys like me that have will to expand or clan to google pics or youtube with event videos, clan citadels reunions and citadel activities. That could bring some new and fresh people to the clan so I'd like someone to help and post videos or help to do these two things.Thank guys

Screenshots are very simple, if you are running Windows, tap the PrtScrn button then go into Paint and Ctrl+v to paste it.FRAPS and Hypercam are the popular choices for free screen recording software. All computers running Windows XP and up should have Windows movie maker, which is great for getting into editing. I will be making videos of events with large turnouts in the near future. Also, if you have any clips you would like edited, send them to me as I have Camtasia Studio 7, a deluxe 300$ screen recorder+editer in one. (don't worry I didn't buy it.) Editing is a bit of a hobby for me so feel free to let me know if you have anything done to it.