How Hipster is this Tattoo?

Blake

I'd tell you the title of this poll, but you probably wouldn't understand  

7 members have voted

1. 1. So how hipster is that tattoo idea?

• Skating to class, gauges, never admitting you are a hipster, and weird facial hair (Extremely)
    • Plastic framed glasses, skinny jeans, Urban Outfitters, and messenger bag (Slightly)
    • Not hipster at all. You should stop being such a dick, Blake
  2. 2. While we are at it, how insane was he to not use my idea?

• What was he thinking? That thing is glorious!
    • Probably couldn't afford it. Don't blame him.
    • Your owl is shit.
    • Where would he even fit that? His back?
    • You totally didn't know you had more colors than black and yellow, did you?

So some random "friend" on Facebook asked if anybody could draw him a tattoo. After rejecting my hardly drawn masterpiece, he accepted, and paid for, some girl-he-know's work. And here is his description of it.

"A dreamcatcher with "Infinite love is the only truth; everything else is an illusion" inscribed into the ring, but in Arabic."

So, how hipster is this shit?

In case you wanted to know, here was my suggestion.

Posted Image

• Upvote 1

That is cringe-worthy. Like, if I was going to come up with something that perfectly embodies every negative hipster stereotype, I literally could not come up with something better than that.

Feel good quote made up of hippy buzzwords that doesn't actually make sense? Check.

Obligatory angst-ridden, non-conformist secondary message? Check.

Alternative language that has presumably nothing to do with the recipient? Check.

Homosexual and/or pagan imagery? Check.

The only reason I'm not buying a plane ticket to cull this guy from the gene pool is the slight chance he's doing it just to get in the woman's pants.

• 2 weeks later...

that sounds almost as bad as the feather with birds coming out of it tattoo ha, have seen that tat EVERYWHERE, when i see it i always make a comment to them like "wow thats baddass, think of that yourself?" most of em make a crude remark and or say i dont understand their blah blah blah expression blah blah blah, lol others go "yep, cocaine is a hell of a drug" or something else along those lines.

Google "birds of a feather tattoo" if you dont know what im talking about.

side note: just finished my first tattoo, $1200(including tip,roughly $800-$900 without tip), and I cant wait for my next one.