Photo

Kethsi

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
So after browsing the RSOF, I found a topic that seemed to be very busy. Saw this familiar face on the topic as well. (Kudos if you remember who it is)
Posted Image

Anyway, the topic talked a lot abouta new area that can only be gotten to with the fairy ring coordinates DIR-AKS. Traveled there and here are some of the things there.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Probably Dragonkin related^
Posted Image
Posted Image

Most people think it's Ritual of the Mahjarrat related, which is a pretty safe bet, considering there seems to be multiple agiltiy obstacles over there and it's been said that RotM will have a high Agility req.

So go ahead and gawgle, comment, or just laugh at the pear with a smile.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
Holy shit, Supermancav. Small world. Can't remember the specifics of him though.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Wow, the second picture reminds me of that one place with the dragon elvarg from the qauest dragon slayer, but then i remembered there was only ONE dragon lol

Lia

Lia

• 18 Posts
That place looks creepy

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
Supposedly, the new RotM quest has a 77 agility req, so lol.

kung pow

kung pow

• 36 Posts
I found out about this area a month ago, never been there though. I hope it's part of the sequel to wgs (which I think it might be from what I know about it). I guess we'll just have to wait and see..

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I found out about this area a month ago, never been there though. I hope it's part of the sequel to wgs (which I think it might be from what I know about it). I guess we'll just have to wait and see..

I'm fairly certain having completed WGS is a req. I mean, I'm pretty sure there were clues and hints that two Mahjarrat will die in the quest, so I'd assume having completed all of the Mahjarrat quest would be a requirement. Should be an epic quest so I actually can't wait, even if I don't have the skills for it.

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
I remember Supermancav and that reminds me of a place in WoW where there were dead guys floating underwater and stuff. It was weird.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,741 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,397 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com