Kethsi

Blake

So after browsing the RSOF, I found a topic that seemed to be very busy. Saw this familiar face on the topic as well. (Kudos if you remember who it is)

Posted Image

Anyway, the topic talked a lot abouta new area that can only be gotten to with the fairy ring coordinates DIR-AKS. Traveled there and here are some of the things there.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Probably Dragonkin related^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Most people think it's Ritual of the Mahjarrat related, which is a pretty safe bet, considering there seems to be multiple agiltiy obstacles over there and it's been said that RotM will have a high Agility req.

So go ahead and gawgle, comment, or just laugh at the pear with a smile.

I found out about this area a month ago, never been there though. I hope it's part of the sequel to wgs (which I think it might be from what I know about it). I guess we'll just have to wait and see..

I'm fairly certain having completed WGS is a req. I mean, I'm pretty sure there were clues and hints that two Mahjarrat will die in the quest, so I'd assume having completed all of the Mahjarrat quest would be a requirement. Should be an epic quest so I actually can't wait, even if I don't have the skills for it.