Photo

TRR?!?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

The gang's all here. :)

If only there was an MMO that was just released we could all play...

I wish David, I wish...

aw pal, you dont need a gaming pc :P get Teamspeak 3 and get on it, a few of us chill out play league mostly, but mix it up with other games. 

I do need a gaming PC D: I miss pllaying actual good games. Alright I'll get on teamspeak :D

IS IT BOLLUCKS!!

http://www.archeagegame.com/en/

Do you already play Archeage and is it a normal MMO? Or is it completely something different!?

Remove Advertisements Create Account

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

I wish David, I wish...

I do need a gaming PC D: I miss pllaying actual good games. Alright I'll get on teamspeak :D

Do you already play Archeage and is it a normal MMO? Or is it completely something different!?

Havent tried it yet, it's a new one just finished its alpha stage, it's one of the first sandbox MMO's with over 120 class combinations, looks decent enough.

Either way beta sign up is free!

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Havent tried it yet, it's a new one just finished its alpha stage, it's one of the first sandbox MMO's with over 120 class combinations, looks decent enough.

Either way beta sign up is free!

120...... why is this REAL!!!!!!! to many options are bad xD

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

120...... why is this REAL!!!!!!! to many options are bad xD

there's something like 6 main classes with 40 sub classes, and you can pick 3 sub classes or something so its 120 combinations :P

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

there's something like 6 main classes with 40 sub classes, and you can pick 3 sub classes or something so its 120 combinations :P

that's crazy, I think I watched people a couple of times on twitch playing

Blue speed

Blue speed

• 255 Posts

Just another day moar stuff and games to suggest plz. I need to get back into a mmo of some kind

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts

Just another day moar stuff and games to suggest plz. I need to get back into a mmo of some kind

ESO:thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.