Photo

A quick greeting.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Horse Radish

Horse Radish

• 2 Posts
Hi everybody, I've just recently joined after reading a few forum posts and I have fallen in love with it. I just wanted to find a good gaming community and I have found exactly that. Is there anything important I should know?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Welcome to the site!

As far as important knowledge, eh, not really. I guess I'll tell you that Brodo Swaggins is a bot. There have been members that have been around for years before figuring it out, it's pretty hilarious.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Welcome to the site!

As far as important knowledge, eh, not really. I guess I'll tell you that Brodo Swaggins is a bot. There have been members that have been around for years before figuring it out, it's pretty hilarious.

You ruined the big mystery for everyone!!

Hey man welcome ;) my advice would be to add a guy named "Tynisia" to your block list, he's a bad egg that one.

Enjoy your time on the site :) roll on ESO, hooorahhhh

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Welcome! ;)

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

Please be careful on this site. There is a man named Brad, and he has a habit of spamming and making bad guides.   Try and ignore his stupid ass and you will find your stay here very pleasant. 

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

Hello and welcome. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com