Why is the Xbox One More Expensive Than the PS4?

David

Does anyone actually have and like the Kinect? I've never used it, but it's always seemed like something that's just gimmicky, e.g. the Wii.

I have one, but I rarely use it. Mind you it has much less functionality outside of the US, it wasn't that long ago that they finally added voice control in Australia.

The biggest problem with it, is much like the wii, there are very few games that make use of it, or use it well.

Does anyone actually have and like the Kinect? I've never used it, but it's always seemed like something that's just gimmicky, e.g. the Wii.

Yes, its funny when drunk.

I have one, but I rarely use it. Mind you it has much less functionality outside of the US, it wasn't that long ago that they finally added voice control in Australia.

The biggest problem with it, is much like the wii, there are very few games that make use of it, or use it well.

I don't really know what you are expecting, i mean its a "you are the controller" gadget, something that is as advanced as any other of these contraptions.

The games are made for party play, not for any form of super competetive play, and thats what you get.   A laugh.

The games are made for party play, not for any form of super competetive play, and thats what you get.   A laugh.

True, but I think there is potential for more kinds of games, even more kinds of party type games than there currently is. Its just that developers still don't really know how to use it I guess.

True, but I think there is potential for more kinds of games, even more kinds of party type games than there currently is. Its just that developers still don't really know how to use it I guess.

its because its still glitchy as fuck, so if they do more fast paced games for example, it simply wont keep it :) they would rather play safe and have smoothish running games than games people go, WOW this is wank.

True, it has potential, and i guess thats all it is at the minute, but im sure in time, maybe if we are lucky, we can play IRL assassins creed.

You're going to be the first person I assassinate.

As you're laying there in an odd mash-up of white surroundings and random glitches for your last moments, I'm going to lean next to you and whisper, "Why did you spam all those threads with your hilarious yet racially insensitive posts?"

You're going to cough up some blood and then give me a morally confusing answer. As your last breath escapes, you manage a weak and final "I did it... for teh lulz....". It makes me feel bad for killing you.

Requiescat in pace.

Im glad you noticed.  It gives you stuff to do, as well.  Thank me.

The last generation of PS3 and 360 met a stalemate.

To sum up:

Online Service:

PS3

• [*]Free [*]Has hackers because it's free [*]Yet had veteran, serious players [*]But, if you did pay for PSPlus, you get all sorts of deals and free games (even expensive ones)

• [*]Costs money [*]Has hackers just to show off to their buddies [*]Has annoying little kids [*]Has tons of trolls and griefers

Games

PS3

• [*]Has almost all of the games that the 360 does [*]Has hundreds of good exclusives, and those numbers continue to add up. [*]However, since this is a Japanese console, the multiplatform games tend to not operate on it as well as Microsoft's American 360. Plus, people think the market is in the American consoles, so they focus on that. Just until recently did devs actually find out how to properly make PS3 games.

• [*]Only has a few exclusives (i.e. Halo, Gears of War, Fable II) [*]Gets better dev support.

We all know the PS3 hardware is better than the 360, but like I said before, it has only be recently understood.

Plus another boost up is the PS3's discs, which are Blu-Ray, meaning:

A ) They're harder to scratch.

B ) They can display HD much better than DVD's

C ) ehhh... Don't really know a third thing.

Now Microsoft is supporting Blu-Ray in their new console. Just because they're adopting new hardware they think they can get tons of $$ from it.

Microsoft, for the love of God, PLEASE STOP DIGGING YOUR HOLE DEEPER!!!