All about ORCS (miscellaneous discussion)

So I play as a heavy armored orc, I use a shield, sword(crit for single combat), war axe( bleeding damage for multiple targets), mace(for combating heavies) & bow(for hunting and softening up targets or administering poisons from a distance before the real combat begins). I also smith and use alchemy (very few points in alchemy & archery so far, it's more of a back up.) I live stronghold to stronghold, pillaging farms, raiding settlements with my Clans-men ( followers that I gear up in orcish equipment.) I only take food, gold, smithing materials & alchemy ingredients etc (that way when I make potions & new equipment I can turn stolen items into an honest profit :P) Between all the strongholds, they have a master block, ,master one handed, expert illusion, expert heavy armor, all kinds of training you'd want plus more (just can't remember right now.) I basically spend all my money on ingredients & smithing materials and training to constantly better myself above all enimies of my clan. If you like orcs, it's a very addicting Roleplay/lifestyle. I always make sure he only eats meat, cheeses, milk etc, only animal related products and sleeps regularly.Some activites to do as a Tribal Orc:-Attacking travellers on the road-Butchering animals from farms/towns etc, for food for your tribe-Mounting full scale attacks on cities with your allied orcs-Raiding small towns for food, gold, ingredients, make a name for the orcs etc. (riverwood, karthwasten, rorikstead, etc)-Clearing out caves/fortresses etc near your stronghold to ensure it's safety.-Mine ore for payment.-Be a wise orc (more magicka based, alchemy etc)-Hunt to bring food for your tribe.All kinds of things to do, just takes a little creativity and it can keep you busy for hours

• Upvote 1