Photo

All about ORCS (miscellaneous discussion)

* * * * * Orc stronghold orcish

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Death Knight

Death Knight

• 91 Posts

So I play as a heavy armored orc, I use a shield, sword(crit for single combat), war axe( bleeding damage for multiple targets), mace(for combating heavies) & bow(for hunting and softening up targets or administering poisons from a distance before the real combat begins). I also smith and use alchemy (very few points in alchemy & archery so far, it's more of a back up.) I live stronghold to stronghold, pillaging farms, raiding settlements with my Clans-men ( followers that I gear up in orcish equipment.) I only take food, gold, smithing materials & alchemy ingredients etc (that way when I make potions & new equipment I can turn stolen items into an honest profit :P) Between all the strongholds, they have a master block, ,master one handed, expert illusion, expert heavy armor, all kinds of training you'd want plus more (just can't remember right now.) I basically spend all my money on ingredients & smithing materials and training to constantly better myself above all enimies of my clan. If you like orcs, it's a very addicting Roleplay/lifestyle. I always make sure he only eats meat, cheeses, milk etc, only animal related products and sleeps regularly.Some activites to do as a Tribal Orc:-Attacking travellers on the road-Butchering animals from farms/towns etc, for food for your tribe-Mounting full scale attacks on cities with your allied orcs-Raiding small towns for food, gold, ingredients, make a name for the orcs etc. (riverwood, karthwasten, rorikstead, etc)-Clearing out caves/fortresses etc near your stronghold to ensure it's safety.-Mine ore for payment.-Be a wise orc (more magicka based, alchemy etc)-Hunt to bring food for your tribe.All kinds of things to do, just takes a little creativity and it can keep you busy for hours

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

I've never really been able to roleplay much. I guess I just need to find a story or something to start with. I've also never played Skyrim, which seems like a more easy game to roleplay in.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I'm sorry for slaughtering dozens of your kin for 5 pieces of Ebony ore. 

Death Knight

Death Knight

• 91 Posts

I'm sorry for slaughtering dozens of your kin for 5 pieces of Ebony ore. 

Ahahaha, When I play nord I do that early game. Or even late game, asides from all the ores, they always have sweet gear and leveled enchanted jewelery on them :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Orc, stronghold, orcish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com