Xbox 720 Actually Named Xbox Infinity

David

idk.

i dont really give a shit what its called, i think i've finally gotten too old to buy another console, i hardly play any games on my 360, and when i do i buy them, play them for 15 minutes and realise im bored.

Shit.

Honestly, same here. Games aren't really fun for me anymore. When I do play, I'm just going through the motions trying to skip the actual gameplay to get to the next 20 seconds of mediocre story.

Honestly, same here. Games aren't really fun for me anymore. When I do play, I'm just going through the motions trying to skip the actual gameplay to get to the next 20 seconds of mediocre story.

Indeed.

The only game i play these days is League of Legends, and thats only because i enjoy the strategy involved, and because i have made numerous friends playing the game.

I lied, i play draw my thing with friends, because dat shit b hilarious yo.

--

I dont get the same kick outta shooting people that i used to.  When i played GoW 1/2, and Battlefield 2, i loved that shit.  I could play it even when i didnt have friends online to shoot shit with.

Nowadays, shit just aint as fun.

I played GTA3, GTA San Andreas, GTA Vice City, Saints Row 1/2, basically anything sandbox.  However recently, bought GTA 4(?) and cant be bothered, bought saints row 3, cant be bothered, nothing really catches my eye as new these days.

I did however enjoy sleeping dogs for a while, it had something that other games didn't have - originality.  Not everything, of course, but elements which made it enjoyable.

This has turned into a very badly composed rant, but i have enjoyed typing it out for all to see.

• 2 weeks later...