David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts

Source link.

Posted Image

Infinitely better than the old name.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brodo Swaggins

Brodo Swaggins

• Premium
  • 622 Posts

[color=#ffa500;]Infinitely[/color] better than the old name.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

I think Xbox 720 is just easier. Matches PS3 -> PS4. How sure are we that it'll be called Xbox Infinity? I mean, there was the name of Nextbox hanging around a while ago.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

idk.

i dont really give a shit what its called, i think i've finally gotten too old to buy another console, i hardly play any games on my 360, and when i do i buy them, play them for 15 minutes and realise im bored.

Shit.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts

idk.

i dont really give a shit what its called, i think i've finally gotten too old to buy another console, i hardly play any games on my 360, and when i do i buy them, play them for 15 minutes and realise im bored.

Shit.

Honestly, same here. Games aren't really fun for me anymore. When I do play, I'm just going through the motions trying to skip the actual gameplay to get to the next 20 seconds of mediocre story.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

Honestly, same here. Games aren't really fun for me anymore. When I do play, I'm just going through the motions trying to skip the actual gameplay to get to the next 20 seconds of mediocre story.

Indeed.

The only game i play these days is League of Legends, and thats only because i enjoy the strategy involved, and because i have made numerous friends playing the game.

I lied, i play draw my thing with friends, because dat shit b hilarious yo.

--

I dont get the same kick outta shooting people that i used to.  When i played GoW 1/2, and Battlefield 2, i loved that shit.  I could play it even when i didnt have friends online to shoot shit with.

Nowadays, shit just aint as fun.

I played GTA3, GTA San Andreas, GTA Vice City, Saints Row 1/2, basically anything sandbox.  However recently, bought GTA 4(?) and cant be bothered, bought saints row 3, cant be bothered, nothing really catches my eye as new these days.

I did however enjoy sleeping dogs for a while, it had something that other games didn't have - originality.  Not everything, of course, but elements which made it enjoyable.

This has turned into a very badly composed rant, but i have enjoyed typing it out for all to see.

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts

yfw its called the xboxone

although the only games i will play i am now getting on my pc, as its just easier and it looks better then the xbox/ps* anyday, tbh, im only waiting on the new mass effect in spring '15 and gta5 if its on the pc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com