1,000 Registered Members

David

This is now a 1,300 registered members thread.

so why dont they post on stuff? >.>

Most of them are coming from YouTube, which isn't really a place known for it's great discussion and comments.

They ruined my great moment... I was watching that counter reach 1000. The last time I checked before the explosion was at 998.

I know that feel, bro.

It's nice seeing an explosion of new members. Maybe we might become a significant community after all.

I was planning on attending Dragon*Con this year, as it's always held in Atlanta, which I live on the outskirts of. Maybe I could write about it when I attend in a few months.

Why would anyone come back when none of you regulars make any new threads?

Fair enough, fair enough. I was actually putting together a Worst to Best Race article. The only downside? Once I list Khajiits as the worst race, I'm worried that Blexun will never talk to me again.

Why would anyone come back when none of you regulars make any new threads?

Psst! I have nothing to make a thread about. Seriously, TRR is gone, so all I'm left with is gaming and ESO. 1) I'm not a proper gamer, I just play some shooters, not much news there. 2) I haven't an awful lot to say about ESO until it releases.

But tbh, I've been a bit busy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...