Good free PC games?

Fergal

Now would be a good time to actually take advantage of David's constant spamming of video game deals that no one responds to. :P

Right, my gaming PC will be FINALLY here Tuesday (quite a lot different to the specs I posted in that thread I made I while ago), but whatever, it'll run any game, not necessarily on ultra with playable frame rates, but yeah. It's a MSI GTX 660 if you're wondering.

I have a torrented Skyrim already on this shity old PC that won't run it, so I'll play that, but before I go spending money on games I actually know I want to play - what are some good free ones?

Thinking of re-downloading League of Legends. And then there's Planetside 2, etc etc.

I heard Runescape is a pretty neat!

Boooooo!!!!

League of Legends is what I'm playing the most of at the moment. Star Wars: The Old Republic is pretty fun story wise and isn't bad at all. The lower xp for f2p might annoy you though. If you have Steam, there is a bunch of free games that are pretty decent: TF2, Warframe, Planetside 2. And some other gang vs cops gang I can't remember the name of.

Just play league, add Disco Pangoon and Tynisa.

Dunno much about other games tbh, my laptop will only run league.  Even if i upgraded to a PC, i'd still prob stick to LoL anyways.

People will have you believe that DotA 2, and HoN are better for whatever reasons, but its not always cool to play the less popular games.

I hear Skyrim is pretty good, too. It's not free, but it will probably be on sale on Steam at some point.

Torrenting ftw, already had it for ages. Won't run on my current PC, stupid inaccurate systemrequirementslab.com - lol. Gonna mod the shit out of that game. :D

Will probably play a lot of League, Skyrim and maybe Planetside 2. Will try some other to see if I like them. After that I'm gonna actually buy some games, new PC set me back a lot of money. :P