Best Perks

David

So I'm creating a list of some of Skyrim's "must have" perks for my character. So far the following have been recommended to me...Extra Pockets?ImpactDual Casting?Respite?Note you can only have like ~80 perks, and in order to get the best ones you have to first purchase all of the preceding perks of the same tree.

I never thought Extra Pockets was useful. I usually store all the crap I wasn't going to use in a house. If I was going to start a dungeon, I'd just quick travel to The Steed stone. Or I'd bring a follower to carry the burden.Necromage if you are a big spell userAvoid Death sounds good on paper, but I never invested that many myselfAtronarch sounds really nice. Stack that with Magic Resistance, and that's potentially 60% of magic resistance.And I guess a lot of the Armor and Weapon perks

I just based that off of what people suggested on other sites, now that I've played the game more, I'd have to say the following for sure (for a mage build...):100 Enchanting w/ Extra Effect - take the middle path with insightful enchanter.100 Conjuration w/ twin souls - take the far left path. You get atronarchs +50% more powerful, and the ability to summon two at once. Unbelievable when you partner it with zero magicka cost; you can permanetly have two storm atronarchs if you buy the thrall spells with no time limits. You can also summon dead NPC's to fight with you permantly - if you choose two summoners, you're looking at your own army. 6+ if you bring a companion.

• 2 weeks later...

Shadow Warrior and Quick Draw are great for more basic needs, like escaping guard patrols, but are almost impossible to get. The perk system really annoys me because you have to level up, AND gain like, 20 levels in whatever skill you want. It's a pet peeve of mine, but if you dedicate a few days to just one skill, then you can max it out MUCH faster.