Photo

Rate this Girl

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

10 is impossible for any woman to get because its the perfect score and no woman is perfect.

There was one girl at my school who was pretty close. Perfect in every way except her eyes were a boring brown. Unfortunately, her parents decided to homeschool her later in the year. I kid you not, I think it might have been from too many guys stalking her.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

For the scale to make sense, 10 would be perfect, 1 would mean the girl/guy has nothing going for her/him at all, and 5 would be average. That being said, I would dip in 5+, maybe 4 if I needed my ego and/or dick stroked.

Edit: Actually a 5.5 would be average, with 5 and 6 being slightly below and slightly above, respectively. You get the idea though.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
You guys and your weird 5.5/7.5 "average" scales don't make sense. 5 is half way inbetween 10, e.g. the "average" that gives equal parts in each hot/ugly direction.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Well, my standards aren't that uhm high, so the average girl to me is a decent 7

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Well, my standards aren't that uhm high, so the average girl to me is a decent 7

How in the hell does that make any sense?

And to wrap up the point of this thread, Saucy rated her a 4, I rated her a 6. I'll just tell him I was right and we can drop this matter.

Saucy

Saucy

• 88 Posts

would avoid getting in the same bed. 4/10

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

How in the hell does that make any sense?

And to wrap up the point of this thread, Saucy rated her a 4, I rated her a 6. I'll just tell him I was right and we can drop this matter.

shes closer to a 4

.:Spoogan:.

• 78 Posts

Edit: Actually a 5.5 would be average, with 5 and 6 being slightly below and slightly above, respectively. You get the idea though.

Posted Image

4 would be below average and 6 would be above average. XD

maths backing it up 

scale 1-10, 10 being highest

average = middle

10/2 =? 

*pulls our calculator* 5.

therefore 5 is middle = average 

Posted Image

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

4 would be below average and 6 would be above average. XD

maths backing it up 

scale 1-10, 10 being highest

average = middle

10/2 =? 

*pulls our calculator* 5.

therefore 5 is middle = average

I made a graphic just for the occasion.

Posted Image

The math only makes sense if 0 was an acceptable grade for a girl, which it isn't.

Basically, average is not equal to the median.

• 78 Posts

Considering a perfect girl doesn't exist, wouldn't it be better to go from 1-9? 

edit: i would consider a 0 an acceptable rating, what if, for example the girl switches gender? 

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

edit: i would consider a 0 an acceptable rating, what if, for example the girl switches gender? 

thats a 2. chick with a dick

• 78 Posts

thats a 2. chick with a dick

Posted Image

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

1-9 would mean that 9 is perfect. Just because a rating "doesn't exist", doesn't constitute eliminating the number from the scale as it still serves a purpose being on the scale.

As for 0, it could count if you'd prefer it. It doesn't matter what numbers we use on our scale as long as we all agree on what the numbers actually mean.

Saucy

Saucy

• 88 Posts

why should we exclude 0 and 10. After-all i am a true 10 because im just so dead sexy. And 0's exist too for example, Blake is a classic example of pure hideousy, it would be bigotry to exclude such people.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

everyone heard of the "Dog Punching Scale" ?

like when your feeling particularly hench you exclaim, "gee wiz i reckon i knock out a great dane right now!"

or when your recover from a night out "fkn hell id struggle to ko a poodle, good night!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com