Rate this Girl

Blake

Considering a perfect girl doesn't exist, wouldn't it be better to go from 1-9? 

edit: i would consider a 0 an acceptable rating, what if, for example the girl switches gender? 

1-9 would mean that 9 is perfect. Just because a rating "doesn't exist", doesn't constitute eliminating the number from the scale as it still serves a purpose being on the scale.

As for 0, it could count if you'd prefer it. It doesn't matter what numbers we use on our scale as long as we all agree on what the numbers actually mean.

This is really going nowhere, in any random test at school you can get credited 1 to 10, sometimes the average on a hard test is a 3-4 sometimes everybody gets a 7, because it's easy.

The level of test determines the average, the level of the test is here the standards of a guy.

why should we exclude 0 and 10. After-all i am a true 10 because im just so dead sexy. And 0's exist too for example, Blake is a classic example of pure hideousy, it would be bigotry to exclude such people.

You should exclude 0 because the scale is 1-10. That is like getting an -43 on a test graded on the regular 100 point scale.

As for 10, I don't see any problem with giving a girl a 10. People's ideas of perfect varies. Just because I haven't seen David, doesn't me he doesn't exist.

This is really going nowhere, in any random test at school you can get credited 1 to 10, sometimes the average on a hard test is a 3-4 sometimes everybody gets a 7, because it's easy.

The level of test determines the average, the level of the test is here the standards of a guy.

Like I said, I don't care what you give the girl, as long as we agree what the numbers mean. If I give her a 6, Saucy gives her a 3, Brad gives her a 2, and David gives her a 7, yet we all agree she is average looking, then that is a problem.

I honestly just find it hilarious that this is arguably the most productive topic on the forums, especially since it started as a method to prove Saucy he is wrong.

• Upvote 1

We should start a thread to rank the numerous women in Skyrim.

That was more or less the idea behind my Bachelor's Guide to Skyrim. I was going to suggest spots to take the women, rank the hottest women from each hold/city, and other crap.

I'm crying at the loss potential.

That was more or less the idea behind my Bachelor's Guide to Skyrim. I was going to suggest spots to take the women, rank the hottest women from each hold/city, and other crap.

I'm crying at the loss potential.

Well, it's not like it's too late - 90% of our traffic is still Skyrim based. It would also help me convince Steve you shouldn't be fired for not writing anything since November.

Steve is the stuffed bear that sits next to my computer that gives me daily advice on my life.

That analogy doesn't really make sense. This is a subjective scale, so the only thing that's important is that everyone that uses it is on the same system. It's not something like test scores where there are actual values that create a quantitative average.