Can You Display Shields?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

VAMPRISS

VAMPRISS

• 39 Posts

Is there a way 2 display the Shields ??

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Is there a way 2 display the Shields ??

You could put it on an armor stand (which some houses have), or just drop it and drag it to where you want it to be.

VAMPRISS

VAMPRISS

• 39 Posts

of coarse , silly me ~  2 bad there is'nt  a shield wall where u could display them side by side. Maybe i'll try the drop & drag thing but what a pain in ass & soooo time costly :pinch:  TY

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Some houses have a double sword and shield decoration for the wall. I'm pretty sure the house in Whiterun has one, maybe Riften too.

VAMPRISS

VAMPRISS

• 39 Posts

ok. White run has the shield over my bed that has 2 swords already in it , can't change that out w/ yr shield can u ? & it's just a plain red shield. U can't  re equip that w/ yr own can u ??

VAMPRISS

VAMPRISS

• 39 Posts

Got it Blake. Thought i could just change out the sword. Ty 4 the Info. :thumbsup:

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

the house in windhelm is the best for displaying armor and weapons  the amount of racks and stands is enormous

VAMPRISS

VAMPRISS

• 39 Posts

the house in windhelm is the best for displaying armor and weapons  the amount of racks and stands is enormous

TY. can't buye that 1 Yet because i am procrastinating on my civil war w/ ulfric Stormcloak & the only thing he will say is did'nt i give u a job 2 do. But look forward 2 it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com