Photo

orc and the benefits

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

do you get smithing perks on orcs because theyre craftsman?   whats the best looking armor for them, whats the best looking weapons for them,  does dual wielding axes actually help or just look good?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

ORKS

ARE

GAY

AND

GREEN

MAY

AS

WELL

PLAY

WoW

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

i

understand

that

it

was

a

simple

question

how

many

times

will 

princess

peach

get

taken

so 

she

can

bone

bowser

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

do you get smithing perks on orcs because theyre craftsman?

If I remember correctly, they get a 5 or 10 level bonus in smithing from the get-go. Not that it matters as that small level difference won't/shouldn't make or beak a race for you.

whats the best looking armor for them, whats the best looking weapons for them,  does dual wielding axes actually help or just look good?

Armor is really a cosmetic choice as smithing, enchanting, and alchemy perks can really boost weapons and armor rating sky high. I went heavy on my Orc just because it made the most sense. I think of Orcs using brute force to get what they need done, so heavy armor reflects that mind-set.

As for weapons, it's really what you prefer as, again, you can smith them to high ratings. You can even go for a 2 handed weapon if you so please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com