All in for ESO - How Serious Are We?

David

I'm considering buying the following application, which is $50.00, in order to support guild creation on our site.

http://demo.syvarth.com/groups/

It's a group system, but could easily be modified for guild purposes to compete with those systems found on TamrielF and TESOF.

Just want some second opinions. Play around with it a little. Is it worth it? How serious are we about becoming TES/ESO centric? I don't want to drop $50 on something with a 0% chance of profitability - especially on an already non-profit (at best) site - if no one is going to utilize it.

Since only 3 people have replied, i'd say no.

However, if you think you can draw in some more members because you have this new tool that other sites will not have yet, go for it.

Me personally, i won't be playing unless its for xbox, or unless i somehow manage to get a laptop thats not a piece of shit.

This could bring in more members, that's pretty much the main point of it. Chances of it being successful aren't that great, but eh. $50 is like 5-6 trips to a fast food place.

To quote Gimli, "Certainty of death, small chance of success... What are we waiting for?"

But yeah, feedback in this thread has been helpful. Probably will just hold off or develop my own shitty version.

• Upvote 1

This could bring in more members, that's pretty much the main point of it. Chances of it being successful aren't that great, but eh. $50 is like 5-6 trips to a fast food place. To quote Gimli, "Certainty of death, small chance of success... What are we waiting for?" But yeah, feedback in this thread has been helpful. Probably will just hold off or develop my own shitty version.

Liked for the LotR qoute and shitty versions FTW!