Photo

All in for ESO - How Serious Are We?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I'm considering buying the following application, which is $50.00, in order to support guild creation on our site.

http://demo.syvarth.com/groups/

It's a group system, but could easily be modified for guild purposes to compete with those systems found on TamrielF and TESOF.

Just want some second opinions. Play around with it a little. Is it worth it? How serious are we about becoming TES/ESO centric? I don't want to drop $50 on something with a 0% chance of profitability - especially on an already non-profit (at best) site - if no one is going to utilize it.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

I like your new signature^^When it comes to the games though, I'm seriously considering not buying it, because my PC can't handle most games very well. I want to though, not sure when I'm buying a new computer, but it's not until I finish school sometime next year...

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Don't, not yet. Unless you are loaded, and don't care about throwing away 50s, it's not worth it until we have enough active site members to have multiple guilds.

At this stage, it's more of an Elder Souls guild, lol.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

I wouldnt bother baggy ;) its early days yet

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

It's really never to early, though, especially since several other places already have it. 

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

It's really never to early, though, especially since several other places already have it. 

If money isn't a problem, go for it, your choice. Otherwise, there's no point if you're left with no food for a week.  :thumbsup:

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

Since only 3 people have replied, i'd say no.

However, if you think you can draw in some more members because you have this new tool that other sites will not have yet, go for it.

Me personally, i won't be playing unless its for xbox, or unless i somehow manage to get a laptop thats not a piece of shit.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

I didn't understand much of it, but I get the points mentioned earlier; we don't have a lot of active members (yet?).

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

This could bring in more members, that's pretty much the main point of it. Chances of it being successful aren't that great, but eh. $50 is like 5-6 trips to a fast food place.

To quote Gimli, "Certainty of death, small chance of success... What are we waiting for?"

But yeah, feedback in this thread has been helpful. Probably will just hold off or develop my own shitty version.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

This could bring in more members, that's pretty much the main point of it. Chances of it being successful aren't that great, but eh. $50 is like 5-6 trips to a fast food place. To quote Gimli, "Certainty of death, small chance of success... What are we waiting for?" But yeah, feedback in this thread has been helpful. Probably will just hold off or develop my own shitty version.

Liked for the LotR qoute and shitty versions FTW!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com