Photo

0 New Accounts Since Changing Theme

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I was thinking one of the great things that you could possibly do with the new format (and mind you I have virtually no understanding of whether that would even work) is to put those sorts of "register now" ads on the sides of the page and possibly have it so that it scrolls with the page. That way its not in the way but its still clearly visible.

I just incorporated this so that the button in its usual static place in the photo I posted above. However, when you scroll past it (as a guest), it reappears to the very right of the page. This means it will be way off in empty space if you have a high screen resolution, or right over the search bar if you have a low one.

Not really sure about the placement, but the effect is what I think you were talking about. 

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Maybe people are kinda done with Skyrim and we should uhmmmm 'broaden our horizon' if that makes any sense at all.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Guest Viewing Topic: Joining Instructions 31 January 2013 - 10:48 PM No options available

OMG!!!

are these bots?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com