Got this e-mail through yesterday...

Brad

and I quote -

Hello!Have you ever wanted to talk about game hacking on a forum and the administrator has not let you, or even banned you? Have no fear! blackhatgaming.net is here! On our forums we have a lot of features such as our public DOX database where users can upload information on other people for use of recovering/hacking or whatever needed, a Stealer Page where users can spread a public file and logs are uploaded to a HTTP panel on the site where users can view the logs for it. We also have a MyBB NewPoints system where you can purchase steam accounts with the points you have earned from posting - Once you order it, you'll receive an auto PM with the information of the account.Our forum has friendly staff, a great community and an aesthetically pleasing forum theme. Come join us today for the fun, the hacks, and most importantly - THE POSTS.http://www.blackhatgaming.net

#phishing, lol makes me wonder where the fuck they got my email from though... i must be on there list of targets :o