Photo

Got this e-mail through yesterday...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

and I quote -

Hello! Have you ever wanted to talk about game hacking on a forum and the administrator has not let you, or even banned you? Have no fear! blackhatgaming.net is here! On our forums we have a lot of features such as our public DOX database where users can upload information on other people for use of recovering/hacking or whatever needed, a Stealer Page where users can spread a public file and logs are uploaded to a HTTP panel on the site where users can view the logs for it. We also have a MyBB NewPoints system where you can purchase steam accounts with the points you have earned from posting - Once you order it, you'll receive an auto PM with the information of the account. Our forum has friendly staff, a great community and an aesthetically pleasing forum theme. Come join us today for the fun, the hacks, and most importantly - THE POSTS. http://www.blackhatgaming.net

#phishing, lol makes me wonder where the fuck they got my email from though... i must be on there list of targets :o

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts

didnt even bother reading it. I just came to tell you I <3 you brad.

ok yeah now i read it and I used to get emails like that i just ignore them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Bet they'll hack your email if you use the same email on their forums, lmao.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

didnt even bother reading it. I just came to tell you I <3 you brad.

Love You Too.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

Funny emails are funny.

I still like the ones from people in Nigerian banks wanting to give me monies.  I so rich in Nigeria!

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

aww mate I won the yahoo lottery yesterday!!! sponsored by "Anonymous Donors" wn my self $1m :o

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

I remember getting an email telling me about how I could find a "Fu*k Friend" through their website. It somehow got through my spam filters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com