• Tcee
    • TRR Daniel
    • Deathirst
    • Labush
    • Squishyman
    • Blexun
    • Ericbloodaxe
    • Dy3nasty666

I know no one really cares about the MotM/MotY thing any more, but I have a hard time just up and dropping a 2+ year old tradition.

To those unaware, to be entered to win Member of the Year you have to win Member of the Month once in the year the MotY is held for. Everything starts over again in 2013 when January MotM voting happens (if it happens).

It's really amused me watching the vote #'s. 3-4 different people have all had 1 vote at different times, and as Squishy's tally grew they slowly all deleted it and moved to the majority opinion. I think I'll write a psych thesis paper on it.

At first, I voted for Deathirst, because I felt he worked hard this year and I felt he deserved at least one vote. Then, I realized that it was better to play it safe and vote for myself, so I switched it. Sorry, Deathirst, you were my second choice.

At first, I voted for Deathirst, because I felt he worked hard this year and I felt he deserved at least one vote. Then, I realized that it was better to play it safe and vote for myself, so I switched it. Sorry, Deathirst, you were my second choice.

:wallbash:  :verymad: Fine I'll switch my vote from you to me then!

lol, but seriously you deserve it more than me. I've had several periods of time where I've been really active whereas you have pretty much been constantly contributing to the site.

I don't really feel like another topic is necessary so I'll just announce Squishy as winning here.Sadly there is no prize other than satisfaction and the knowledge that Brad posted a gif of himself pooping dildos in the 18+ forum.

No month of premium membership? I want to see that gif...

• 2 months later...