Spending Money to Make Money, Enchanting Experience

NoRegrets

northwatch keep.   elven guards, and thalmor guards.   glass swords, maces, battle axes.  when you finish the mission to set free the prisoner search every guard.  take everything you can that would sell for alot.  seems simple now comes the fun part.  take everything you have to the arcane enchanter and make sure you have alot of black soul gems and grand soul gems.   just sit there and enchant everything you have.  its a simple task and increases enchanting quite a bit.  i increase 17 levels in about an hour.  then sold everything i had enchanted and made nearly 40k.

what level were you when you did this? What would be a way to maximize money, would be for all the weapons to enchant them with Banish, as it was confirmed to be the biggest increase. If you have 100 Enchanting, even better because you can milk a little bit more gold off each item. I'm not a hundred percent sure as far as highest increase for armors, but I would gladly post something on the most effective enchanting guide to make money. like which single enchant gives the most for each part, along with the best dual enchants. Also, if you bonus smithing ontop of that, you are rolling in money.