Photo

To All People Advocating For Armed Teachers

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

Where I live all i need is a valid drivers license saying im 18+, go to a pawnshop/gunstore/sports authority/walmart and walk out with a shotgun/rifle in the same day.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Where I live all i need is a valid drivers license saying im 18+, go to a pawnshop/gunstore/sports authority/walmart and walk out with a shotgun/rifle in the same day.

That's so sickening o.0 where do you live? Souns like some kind of medieval country, but I've got a feeling you're from the USA o.0

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

90% of america does that.  oklahoma, texas, utah, kansas, arkansas, alabama,  most of the southern states

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
90% of america does that.  oklahoma, texas, utah, kansas, arkansas, alabama,  most of the southern states

There was a man in Virginia who tried to buy a gun. He showed his medical records to the man behind the counter. Every single doctor he visited said he was mentally unstable, and to never trust him with a weapon. He was still able to buy a gun. He then went and massacred a group of people.

And that's why gangsters buy their guns in Virginia.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

This guy claims that guns are not to blame because they can't kill people. He then blames video games. Lmao.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
This guy claims that guns are not to blame because they can't kill people. He then blames video games. Lmao.

Let's blame Skyrim and Dragon Age for teaching us to use guns.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I think some people do get affected by violent games, but they get affected by anything really. My brother was mentally unstable for a periode, and he played GTA. He was never violent, just angry. The only person he hurt physically was himself.

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

That's so sickening o.0 where do you live? Souns like some kind of medieval country, but I've got a feeling you're from the USA o.0

South Carolina, 'Murica.

Easily influenced people will always be that, doesn't matter the source. If you want to know why a majority of people are violent its a mix of their mental state and environment. Think about it, a lot of people blame video games but its really the parents of that child are to blame for their lack of involvement in their children life and don't make enough time for them. I've seen teens and children(so far all white(ha)) who are complete dicks and would even yell at their parents in public and pretty much get away with it. Their parents are pushovers and do whatever their child wants them to do, hell they even threaten to kill their own parents, curse them out and what not. Their parents believe that time outs and taking away their phones and shit are appropriate ways of punishment but its really not. I always had somewhat strict parents but were very loving and they would whoop my ass when i would misbehave as a child, many of my friends were the same way and even though they are annoying at times, i trust them with my life if needed. 

The parents are to blame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com