Photo

DRAGON BONES AND SCALES. to sell or not to sell

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

we all hate getting loaded down with items and not knowing what to do with them till we buy our first house.  but dragon bones and scales seem to load us down even more.  should we sell them or should we save them.  whats the benefits in the armor i here about.  what makes them worth the hassle of carrying them. 

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I stocked up on enough to make me like 10 sets of armor, stored them in a chest, and then sold all the new stuff bones/scales I got from that point on. The armor just looks cool.

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

is it that good of armor or is it just for looks

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

It's the second best after Daedric.

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

AHHHHHHHHHHH YEEAAAAAAA.  im keeping them

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts

The only downside is requiring 100 smithing to craft over Daedric's 90. however I think that Dragon armors sell for more gold on average.

I made a set or two, and have just been hoarding the rest of my scales and bones just for laughing rights (i have over 200 of each at this point) I could sell them for money, but with over 130k in gold on me, Money isn't necessary. Scales and Bones should be sold if you can craft it into armor, because you can enchant it for more money. otherwise sell them for a quick profit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com