Photo

My wife did what?!

* * * * * 1 votes horse nord wife wives

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

why is it that i come home to a horse in the bedroom  and three guys in my living room?  any one?   please...   lol

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Dem glitches. Also, this is now a "Shit my wife did" thread.

1. Decided to marry Mjoll as she is both a wife and a follower. The guy she friendzoned also moves in with us, completing our weird sitcom-esque living arrangement. Lydia is extremely jealous.

2. While not technically my wife, Lydia knocks my decorations down all the time. Which is why I push her into dungeon traps.

3. I bought the house in Riften. I noticed there is a closet that is never filled, even if you upgrade the house completely. So I, being the mage that I am, decided to store bodies in there to turn into Thrall Zombies whenever I want to. I spend hours adding strong bodies to my collection: master wizards, quest npc's, daedras, and other fun people to zombify. I even added a master vampire to the collection. After a few days of exploring, I decide to visit the house to sell my loot. My wife, who was an Orc, was sitting at the table. All of a sudden, battle music started playing. My wife got up and ran to the closet, blocking me from entering. Apparently my master vampire respawned for some reason and started resurrecting my other trophy bodies. My wife was decked out in pretty good gear, so she was tearing them a new one while the vampire kept resurrecting them. And when they died, they turn into ash. I lost a lot of good bodies that day.

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts
Now that's Fucking funny

izironman

izironman

• 2 Posts

put mine behind a table and she couldnt move and i started kill her :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com