4 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

http://www.gamespot....anceled-6400833

Sad...

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

They say they cancelled it for "financial reasons," though you'd think that since the game was already made, it would be a fiscal mistake to throw it away, since most of the costs were already paid for. I'm not a business man though, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
That is sad :(

They say they cancelled it for "financial reasons," though you'd think that since the game was already made, it would be a fiscal mistake to throw it away, since most of the costs were already paid for. I'm not a business man though, so correct me if I'm wrong.

That's what I would've thought too, although they mentioned lawyers just afterwards so maybe its some legal thing (eg. someone sues them if they release it) that they didn't have the finances to deal with. (I don't know if that makes sense, I couldn't really work out how to say what I meant.I guess it also costs a fair bit to advertise and distribute a game though

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I would of given my lunch money for the game.

edgewood411

edgewood411

• 3 Posts

I smell large heaps of bullshit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com