Photo

King Black Dragon

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Kaiden

Kaiden

• 443 Posts

KBD, the King Dragon

No pictures sadly, but Blue and I did duo the King Black Dragon for a good 15 kills in a thirty minute span. A semi-decent trip considering what we were dealing with and the idiot female who tried to crash us. Fuuuuuu.

I actually died at the end, but Blue blessed and I tele'd out to the KBD to fetch my stuffs. Tried to go again with Skippy and anyone else, but couldn't get another turn out and Skippy/Kai just wasn't working.

All in all, fun times.

Lots of lol's.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Deus

Deus

• Banned
  • 338 Posts
Sorry I had my issues that prevented me from being there right at that moment! We'll throw an arma/bandos trip for laters?

Kaiden

Kaiden

• 443 Posts
Duo/Trio Bandos would be nice :P

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
I think i was on at this time .. sorry i didnt come along, kinda having a tough time getting RS motivated buddy.

Kaiden

Kaiden

• 443 Posts
S'ok buddy. I had fun and so did Blue. It would have been able to go on longer if I wouldn't have drug it out to where I died before I restocked, and Blue and myself could have probably went another round without feeling drained :/Next time?

007jameas

007jameas

• 5 Posts

S'ok buddy. I had fun and so did Blue. It would have been able to go on longer if I wouldn't have drug it out to where I died before I restocked, and Blue and myself could have probably went another round without feeling drained :/Next time?

im game for next time you ll have to let me know i go to kree quite a lot but im up for anything. let me know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,741 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,397 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com