Photo

why can I NOT discard giant's toes?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

axle85

axle85

• 3 Posts

My T.V. is old and crappy. So when it gives me those little f.y.i.'s at the top left corner of the screen I can't read them. So, my question is why can I NOT discard giant's toes? I tried to put them into containers, give them to my follower person, or just drop them on the floor and it wont let me. What am I supposed to do with them. What mission or porpose are they for? I got 27. Was able to eat a few, it wont let me eat no more. Help.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

johnmacd

johnmacd

• 20 Posts

they are probably a quest item and they won't let you get rid of them until the quest is done.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Yeah, you almost certainly have to use them in some unfinished quest. Check your active quests in the start menu.

Welcome to the site by the way. :smile:

axle85

axle85

• 3 Posts

Thanks. I figured as much. Thanks for the welcome.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

By the way, the quest is called A Night To Remember, I think.

It's one of the Daedric prince quest.

axle85

axle85

• 3 Posts

Thanks Blexun.

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

its a quest item in regards for the staff quest after you get into a drinking match and get drunk.  you then supposedly wreck the shop you were in and the guy with the staff runs off.  you wake up in the temple and need to fix what you've broken then find the guy with the staff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com